Wimberley is located in the Texas Hill Country about 45 miles Southwest of Austin (take 290 West to Dripping Springs and go South on Ranch Road 12 or take I-35 South to San Marcos and go West on Ranch Road 12) and about 60 miles Northeast of San Antonio (take I-35 North to San Marcos and go West on Ranch Road 12).
- Old Baldy - concrete steps on the west side lead to a fabulous view.
- Market Day Site - location of the monthly shopping extravaganza.
- Village Library - research local history.
- Chamber of Commerce Visitor Center - get up-to-date local information and public restrooms.
- Site of Wimberley Mill - the driving force that started Wimberley.
- The Square - art and specialty shops.
- Olde Towne Plaza - more art and craftsman shops.
- Wimberley Cemetery - a rich legacy of Wimberley history.